Support for Phoebe Employees and Families
We’re here to help the Phoebe community address challenges in the wake of COVID-19.
Note: Corona Related Distributions (CRDs) will no longer be allowed as of 12/24/2020. All forms for CRDs must be received by 5:00pm on 12/22/2020 to allow for processing time.
Bookmark this page to reference financial guidance from our team and industry partners, a comprehensive collection of links to local, state and federal resources, and other breaking news.
NOTICE: Loan limits will return to the lesser of $50,000 or 50% of an employee’s vested balance beginning 9/23/2020. The source will return to Employee Voluntary and Rollover Sources only.
Managing Your Money
- Short and Long-Term Financial Guidance in Light of COVID-19
- COVID-19 and Your Financial Health
- Investment Considerations
- Retirement Savings Considerations
News and Guidelines
- Governor’s Guide to Opening Georgia Businesses
- Latest News from CDC news Site
- U.S. Government Response to COVID-19
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Economic Impact Payment Status Checker
- Georgia Breaking News about Coronavirus
- National Breaking News about Coronavirus
- International Breaking News about Coronavirus
- POTUS Guidelines for Opening Up America
- POTUS Guidelines
- Guidance for Healthcare Workers
- Individual Care
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Children and COVID-19
- Disinfecting Your Home
- Animals and COVID-19
- Tips for Dementia Caregivers
- Asthma and COVID-19
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- Transmission of COVID-19
- What to Do if You’re Sick